Monday, November 1, 2010

Muscle Monday's: Let’s Start The Week Off Right!



What if I told you that I know the secret to staying in shape? Well, I don’t. But... I have a secret that works for me and it might work for you.

I keep my workouts interesting--by taking them outside! This week take a break from your normal gym routine and hike into the great fall outdoors.

I don’t have any mountains nearby, so I hike up hills, run through trails at the local park or climb stairs at the football stadium to get toned legs and burn lots of calories. Recently I bought Reebok Easy Tone running shoes to kick my butt into shape – I love them! My new shoes are so comfortable and I can see the improvements in my legs already.



Another way that I keep my workout interesting is rollerblading! It really is so much fun and there are so many benefits to rollerblading like; burning calories, aerobic exercise, improves balance, agility, power and endurance, and... tones your quads, buttocks and abs! There are special exercises for a great rollerblading workout, but you can get the same results from rollerblading around your neighbourhood or park.


Let’s love our muscles and enjoy the fresh air! Tell me how you keep your workouts interesting?

Remember, before every workout stretch for at least five minutes, cool down after you're done and drink plenty of water!

-Stephanie B

No comments:

Post a Comment