Saturday, November 13, 2010

NKOTBSB- Upcoming World Tour!!!!



Hey Fabulous Readers,


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! Yes I'm hyperventilating and screaming as I write this.

I just wanted to inform you that New Kids on The Block (NKOTB) and Backstreet Boys (BSB) will be touring together, in the summer of 2011. I am so excited and I really want to go. I grew up on Backstreet Boys and yes, I still remember all their songs. Brian was my favourite but Nick also had a soft spot in my heart.

This week it was announced on Ryan Seacrest's radio show - therefore we know it is official. And they will be coming to Toronto on June 9th, 2011!! They will be also touring in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and Los Angeles respectfully.

Tickets will go on sale at www.ticketmaster.ca on November 19th. Pre Sale tickets will be on sale from November 16th - November 18th. So let me get my tickets first and then you can purchase yours.

Us fans, will get our first peak of what's to come on the tour, on November 21, 2010 as all of the nine (9) hunks will take over the stage and perform LIVE at the American Music Awards.





BSB comprises of A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson.Richardson however, left the group in 2006 to pursue other personal interests. Nevertheless, the group will not replace him.

NKOTB comprises of Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Donnie Wahlberg, and Danny Wood.

Stay Fabulous,

-- Tanya G

No comments:

Post a Comment