Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuning Tuesday's: Price Tag by Jessie J ft. B.o.B











I have been watching alot of Youtube videos lately. Seems like when I am bored or want to discover new things I head over to Youtube and watch all these videos. I've laughed, cried, danced, and just pretty much felt every other emotion under the sun just watching videos. However, I just discovered this song, and really really DO LOVE IT!!

It's about letting go of all the consumption that we all have and put first above our families and to really look at the people we love. I personally wish everyone did this. At the end of our lives, it's not the money that we will look at, it's the love and the people we have in our lives. I feel like alot of people in society these days are all about more and more. Don't get me wrong, we do need money to survive (it seems) but look at our parents and our grandparents. Did they really have all this money? Mine didn't. Mine were two people who struggled to make ends meet but I will never ever forget the love that they both have between each other.
I'm all about positive enforcement and positive thinking and I really do think this song is about that.

What are your thoughts ??





--- Tanya G

No comments:

Post a Comment