Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuning Tuesday's: "All of The Lights" Kanye West ft. Rihanna, Kid Cudi







I might be one of the few people that truly does love Kanye West, so I'm going to blog about him for this Tuning post. In my opinion, he is a lyrical and all around genius. Kanye is just himself, he doesn’t change and he speaks his mind- no matter how much trouble it gets him in. The featured list for "All of the Lights" is absurdly long. I mean, look at everyone who contributed vocals here: Rihanna, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Kid Cudi, Alvin Fields, Ken Lewis, and Elton John.

This song, in my opinion means that in order to see what is really going on we need to turn off the lights and listen and not turn a blind eye to things that are occurring in our neighbor hoods. However, I could be wrong. What do you think it means?

Stay fit and fabulous,
xo Tanya G

No comments:

Post a Comment