Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's Hot Wednesday's: Social Media






Social media is a great tool to use to get your company and your message out there. We have many fabulous ladies and gentlemen that follow our blog and this would not happen if we were not enthralled in social media ourselves. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Pages, and Blogs are all a great way to bring out messages and promote products. Social media is the new way to promote and enhance a company. And ladies, we are the top gender to use social media. Social media is always a great way to keep in contact with friends and family from far away, as well, I have used it to network and meet new people.

I'm always looking for different books and information on how to blogs and social media is changing the workforce. Recently I discovered Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing Businesses.... and I just got it for Christmas, so I will be reading and updating you all on the information I learned. It seems like a great book and fellow blogging friends have recommended it to me as well.




Get on the computer and sign up for different social media strands to get you information out.


--- Tanya G

No comments:

Post a Comment