Monday, December 6, 2010

Muscle Monday: Why I can’t Get Enough of P90x!







Hello my fabulous readers!


January 2010 I decided that I needed to make a commitment to my health and fitness and start working out on a regular basis and eat healthy foods. It wasn’t easy to make it to the gym every day with my busy schedule. I noticed that my monthly gym payments were going down the toilet! After cancelling my membership a good friend of mine told me about P90x and challenged me to doing it. I was definitely up to any challenge – so I bought P90x right away!

What is P90x you ask? Well, it’s a home fitness program designed by Tony Horton. This isn’t just some simple workout program. He designed it with interval training. Basically, you work out different muscle groups everyday which ensure your body develops and never plateaus. It’s the perfect program, complete with a nutrition guide, food that is easy to make and taste great. It is so much fun, and Tony Horton pushes you to the limit!

Okay, so I want to tell you why I love it so much! Today is my first day of round two, yes I said ROUND 2!! It was so hard, it felt like my first time all over again. For me there are a number of things that I enjoy and benefit from doing P90x:

1 – The cost for the complete 12 DVD workouts, nutrition guide and workout guide was $80.00 + I got a free resistance band! (I ordered it from TV) There’s no other cost other than buying food, protein shakes, extra weights (if you like) and a chin up/pull up bar. I bought my chin-up bar from Wal-Mart. There’s no monthly gym membership!

2 – The variety of workouts! Everyday, every workout is different. From Chest and Back to Yoga and Core Strengthening. “Variety is the spice of life.” – Tony Horton

3 – Results! I need to see an improvement to keep me motivated and you most definitely will. By day 30 you will see small results that will push you to the end to see what your best body will be.

4 - Tony Horton is your own personal trainer telling you what to do and how to do it. You don’t need to go to the gym or pay a trainer to come to your house. Just put in the DVD and there he is!

The list can go on and on, but the bottom line is it works or I wouldn’t be continuing it! Join me on our 90 day fitness journey to the best body you ever had and love your muscles. If you’re a busy business women or a full-time student with a part-time job, I challenge you to completing the 90 day eXtreme home workout program with me. I’ll bet you love it as much as I do! ;)

*This is a great gift for the fitness guy or gal in your life. Give a loved one the best body they ever had!*

Stay tuned for updates, videos and pictures of my results and workouts with P90x.


Happy Muscle Monday,


Stephanie B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I think your blog was very informative and you have my attention. I was always looking for ways to develope my body into what semms to be the ultimate performance tool that any human being can achieve. I will definately purchase this plan and will keep checking your blog daily for updated results, which I believe will keep me motivated. Thanks for your fantastic information.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you find my post today helpful! It's the best time to start the p90x home fitness, happy to have a buddy complete it with me! Check out our blog everyday and see what else is fabulous.

    Stephanie B

    ReplyDelete