Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions....






The new year is quickly approaching... (I cannot wait) and I was sitting in bed the other night, really thinking about my resolutions. I always make at least one resolution and really try to stick with it. So this year I'm going to really try to focus on me.

My resolutions are:
- get back into school... (never stop learning)
- focus on me and what makes me happy (in my opinion it feels like I am always trying to please someone, so this year I'm all about pleasing my self) (I've been reading and watching too many Jenny Mccarthy interviews/books)
- read more
- workout more (whoop a fit brain and a fit body, watch out!!!)
- save my money!!!


What are your resolutions?? Let's all join together and try to help each other out... I need motivation as much as the next person...

Happy 2011!!! Let's do this!! I can't wait for the new year, but let's start the resolutions now.



-- Tanya G

No comments:

Post a Comment