Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuning Tuesdays: Firework by Katy Perry






This year was Katy Perry's year. She has been on fire since her song 'California Girls' and then she had a fabulous wedding in India. Though I really do enjoy her music, I truly like this song "Firework" because it really showcases her voice. I love the video, I love the effects and I love the meaning. We all are capable of great things, and we all have fireworks in all of us (at least that is what I got from the song). So sit back and enjoy... Tell me what meaning Firework has for you??





--- Tanya G

1 comment:

  1. To me it means to celebrate and express your own authentic self showing the world the real YOU! We are all unique individuals bringing something beautiful to this world. To be it says to shine and not be shy,being happy with the real YOU. It's a very inspirational song. Much Love, Elaine

    ReplyDelete