Monday, January 3, 2011

Muscle Mondays: Hip Hop Dancing In Toronto






Since I was a little girl I have always taken hip hop classes. Something with dancing always fascinated me. Even when I was younger I was always walking on my tippy toes. So this year, I'm going to reignite my passion in hip hop and take some hip hop classes. I encourage all you ladies in Toronto and all over the world, to join in and let's dance our ways to refined versions of ourselves.



Dancing is a healthy way to release your energy, and it is a fun way to mix up your workout. So ladies, join me and start your hip hop classes. I know I will next week, as I'm just signing up.

Check out these places for hip hop classes in Toronto : Shawn Byfield , O.I.P. Dance Centre, Thrive Dance and Tha Spot Dance Centre...

I'm thinking of joining Shawn Byfield or Tha Spot Dance Centre :)







-- Tanya G


No comments:

Post a Comment