Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bigger! Better! Stronger!

Good Morning!

I sometimes dread doing cardio workouts but they have to be done. Since cardio isn't one of my strengths I know I have to practise it as much as possible. I'm currently doing cardio every other day but in all honesty I should probably be doing it every day. So if you're like me and have trouble running for a long period or doing any other type of cardio I recommend doing interval training.

Interval training gives you a bigger, better and stronger heart and is really easy when you break it down.

You can do 2 minutes walking, 2 minutes running, repeat. Or 2 minutes walking, 2 minutes jogging, 2 minutes running, repeat. Either way as a beginner it's ok to stop and go as long as you keep moving.


Don't forget to focus on your breath!!!

Eleni Moutsias

No comments:

Post a Comment